This home has been loved by the same family for the past 43 years and is ready for a new owner. With a little effort you can bring this home back to its original glory. Large fenced back yard and covered patio are the beginnings of creating an outdoor entertaining haven. Priced to sell as is.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,026 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo
- Hookups Only,In Garage
- Butlers Pantry,Tile Counter
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Gas Range
- Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Other. Central.
- 1. Brick,Gas Starter,Living Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Covered Patio
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb(s),Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Landscape Front,Street Lights, Covered Patio. Curb(s),Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Landscape Front,Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sandy Tucker, NextHome in the Valley
Agent License: 01948020 Office License: 02066752 Office Phone: 707-942-5853
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.